Feb 20, 2013

Feel Me, Please.

No.
Not like that.

Stop!  Don't be so sweet.


You’re not listening to me ---

Why aren’t you getting this?

It’s easy. 1, 2, 3. Just like this.
I’m telling you exactly what I want.

I want you to cut me.
I want to feel the blade
slicing deep into my wrists, to watch
as the red tendrils flow softly down my hand,
thin bloody fingers slipping through my parted fingertips.

I want you to hit me.
I want to be purple in the mirror, to see the black and blue
skin pucker up like lips waiting for a kiss,
to lift my fingers to my face and feel
my new raw flesh.

I want you to scream at me.
I want your voice all around me, to wrap me up in the
dirty velvet that is the sound of you,
whisper my deafening lullaby.

I want you to blind me.
I want to see nothing but you, all of you, all of you.
Get inside so hard and deep and fast that I drown
in your dazzling, blazing white color.

I want you to make me writhe.
I want your tongue like a snake on me and in me,
pushing up against everything,
injecting yourself into me.

I want you to suffocate me.
I want your hands to push me down
down
down
deep into the cushions,
where you’ll lay on top of me and squeeze
the breath right out of me.

It’s easy. I want you to feel me. Just like this.
So that I can feel.

And when I reach that glorious mountain peak,
when wet crystals have again traced
their icy paths down my cheek,

I want you to look at me.